I am a SoCal local. I have been into 1/5 scale radio control cars for 6 years. The past 4 years I have been running top speed challenges for O’Neill Brothers Racing And Turtle Racing Products. One year ago I was invited by OBR to a local 1/5 scale off road test and tune session. I was set up… and hooked at the same time. I have just completed my first season running an HPI Baja 1/5 scale 2wd truck. I have two favorite moments in the rc hobby. One of them is being the 1st American to crack the 100MPH wall with an HPI Baja. My second favorite moment came at the Team Chase 2014 Race 1. Winning my 1st off road 1/5 scale race I entered. It was in front of friends, teammates and sponsors…it was an amazing moment for me. I am looking forward to racing a 4wd Losi in 2015. If you see me in the pits or at the track, all you have to do is ask if you have a question. It would not be the same without the support of my sponsors and teammates.
- 2012-Present – Worlds Fastest Twin Cylinder 1/5 scale rc car
- 2011 RCISC – Radio Control International Speed Challenge 1st place large scale
- 2014 ROSSA – Radio Operated Scale Speed Association 1st place large scale
- 2014 HPI Baja West Coast Nationals 2nd place 2wd sportsman truck.
- 2014 Team Chase Series 2wd sportsman truck 2nd place.